Press News, Zurich, Palo Alto March 1, 2016
ISG4USource Digitizes and Automates IT Lifecycle Management
The new software as a service (SaaS) solution ISG4USource digitizes and automates the management of the entire IT service and sourcing lifecycle. It enables companies to control most of their IT-assisted business processes single-handedly and at the touch of a button.
Frankfurt am Main, February 29, 2016 – ISG4USource, available with immediate effect, is the first software as a service (SaaS) solution that digitizes and automates IT lifecycle management end to end. It is provided by the consulting and market research company Information Services Group (ISG) and the SaaS provider 4USource. ISG4USource covers all tasks of the IT service and sourcing lifecycle, from managing technical and business service catalogs, via benchmarking, modeling of sourcing strategies with support for make or buy decisions, and charging of IT services to the execution of IT sourcing transactions. As ISG consultants constantly update and manage the SaaS solution, it serves as a digital cockpit for the management of IT services and sourcing.
ISG4USource refers to reference service catalogs with over 10,000 service elements. In addition, the solution incorporates one of the most comprehensive pricing databases, market- leading tender documents and a services-supported workflow. Customers can adapt the solution to their individual requirements and business processes. In this way ISG4USource provides IT lifecycle management with the transparency required for making soundly based decisions on the choice, purchase, operation and cancellation of IT services. By connecting the management of the service portfolio, internal offsetting, and sourcing of services end to end, ISG4USource makes the value proposition of IT transparent and increases it measurably.
ISG4USource is available in five versions:
- ISG4USource VIEW provides a view of the standard service catalog and access to the general benchmarking data per service.
- ISG4USource INITIAL enables users to compile a company-specific online service catalog and to implement and update it. They also have full access to the platform with the specific service catalogs.
- ISG4USource DEFINE provides in addition online benchmarking at the touch of a button.
- ISG4USource MANAGE provides extended access, especially to functions that facilitate the development of sourcing strategies, automatic creation of tender documents, and comparison of contracts.
- ISG4USource OPTIMIZE delivers total access to all of the platform’s functions. They include the internal and external service accounting components and the creation and management of service level agreements.“Thanks to ISG4USource companies can now simply handle the optimization and management of their IT service and sourcing lifecycles themselves,” says ISG’s Bernd Schäfer, Managing Director for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. “Companies can also act faster and more focused in the market. Ad-hoc sourcing is no longer a problem now that ISG4USource standardizes and automates the most important sourcing processes. Services and responsibilities can be defined or downsized swiftly and flexibly as soon as the market situation or prices change.”
“In IT services and sourcing ISG’s database and methodical competence are among the most comprehensive in the market,” says Helmuth Zimmermann, Managing Director of 4USource, commenting on the partnership with ISG. “As we too are specialized in IT sourcing and offer SaaS solutions, we are now offering our joint treasure trove of data and standards bundled and, with ISG4USource, even in a digitized self-service form.”
For further information please see:
Information Services Group
Information Services Group (ISG) (NASDAQ: III) is a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, serving more than 500 clients around the world to help them achieve operational excellence. ISG supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting and managed services, with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services and enterprise resource planning. Clients look to ISG for unique insights and innovative solutions for leveraging technology, the deepest data source in the industry, and more than five decades of experience and global leadership in information and advisory services. Based in Stamford, Conn., the company has more than 900 employees and operates in 21 countries.
Further information at www.isg-one.com/de
4USource is a Swiss-based company with facilities in Palo Alto, CA, and over 25 years of in- depth industry expertise. To global enterprises 4USource is thereby able to offer SaaS solutions for efficient IT service and sourcing lifecycle management. Based on one of the most comprehensive IT services databases in the market and a practical, tried and tested method, the 4USource platform enables users to digitize and automate their IT service landscape efficiently and sustainably.
Further information at www.4usource.com
4USource speaks at the cloud computing UP 2014 Conference
UP 2014 is the 5th annual Cloud Computing Conference, held in San Francisco in December this year. It is one of the biggest and oldest cloud events with world class lineup of speakers, providing solutions that can be applied today and tomorrow.
We are proud that our CEO, Helmuth Zimmermann, was invited to speak about Cloud Transformation enabling through 4US’s Service- Sourcing Life Cycle Management Tool.
Find out more about 4USource in the Products section.